Saturday, January 13, 2007

Site where people can get W-2s online

A patron came to the desk insisting that there's a website where anyone can get their W-2s. I tried to tell her that some employers have put their W-2s online, but she insisted that there's a website where you can get your W-2s no matter who your employer is. I suggested she ask her employer what site they use.

After searching for ten minutes, I found the site she was probably talking about. w2express.com offers W-2s from various employers, including Wal Mart, Home Depot, Office Depot, Kmart, and others. (I'm sure this is what gave her the impression that you can get any W-2, no matter who your employer is.) So if someone is looking for that site where they can get their W-2s, it might just be this one.

1 comment:

Deidre said...

Great find! I wonder if we should put it on the tax info page--?